Burlap and lace themed weddings are all in trend at the minute. Digitalpapershop.com has a huge collection of digital papers that you can download and use for your stylish wedding. You can use these gorgeous invitations for invites, tickets, backdrops and much more. Rustic weddings exploit natural fibres such as burlap, one of our favourite and most rousing ornamental touches.
You may have seen burlap used in wedding style tied around mason jars, as a textile to cover ring pillows, or as natural table style… but the motivation doesn’t stop there! Find out which breath-taking burlap wedding ideas made the cut after the hurdle!
Ideas Inspired by Digital Paper Designs
- Handmade invitations – Bring a classical and romantic looking invitation to the table which looks expensive and classy at the same time. Use a digital design; add a flower or two, maybe some lace and some classical calligraphy and you will have an unforgettable invitation.
- Flower girl or ring bearer crown – There is simply nothing cuter than a ring bearer or a flower girl wearing a cute crown or headpiece. You can even get these professionally made or hand craft it yourself. It will be a keepsake that they can keep which will hold beautiful memories for the future. Add some whimsical flowers for a burlap touch.
- Wedding Programs – You can really highlight your rustic wedding theme by distributing burlap themed programs. Use the digital designs as backdrops and get theme printed professionally – guests can keep them and they will add something unique to your wedding. Combine burlap and lace designs for a stunning effect.
- Cake topper – Top your beautiful cake with a burlap themed topper. It will be another family keepsake that will have you smiling every time you look at it. Choose a creamy laced design to go with your flowery, white cake.
- Burlap flower cones - Adorn your ceremony or reception site with burlap flower cones jam-packed with your favourite flower. Hang from hooks on external fixtures, on shepherd hooks lining your aisle, or with a ribbon from the backs of chairs. You can also have your flower girl carry a flower cone such as this in lieu of an old-fashioned basket.
- Table runner - A rustic wedding isn’t whole without one of our favourite ideas: a burlap wedding table runner. A burlap table runner goes from reception table to dinner table in seconds flat, making this idea one of our favourites. Who doesn’t love reusable wedding decor?
- Burlap sign - Instead of asking your ring bearer to carry a ring pillow, ask him to carry a creative ‘here comes the bride’ sign instead! This is also a great idea in case you have more than one ring bearer (can’t choose between two of your nephews?) or a group of flower girls too small to throw petals. It is a great task that one of your little bridal party members would be happy to hold.
- Cutlery cases - Dress up your dinner tables with custom cutlery cases made with burlap and adorned with your favourite colour flower. Combine the lacy vintage designs available with the rustic ones to create a table full of creativity.
- Guest book - A rustic wedding guest book requires a pen for guests to write in their heartfelt messages. It’s something you can design to fit in with your wedding theme and something that you can look on for years to come in the future. It’s a great way to hold memories and wishes of all your guests. Get it professionally printed and bonded so it will last years ahead of time.
- Wedding cork board - This cork board can display escort cards, place cards, your menu, or photographs of you and your beau to showcase to guests in the utmost shabby chic style. It could even showcase the years before the wedding, your engagement or even your hopes and dreams for the future.
#burlapandlace #weddingideas #tablerunners #whimsicalsigns #flowergirls #weddingtoppers